List of products by manufacturer SLAVA Vintage Alarm Clocks USSR Russia
"Slava" watches were produced in the "Second Moscow Watch Factory" in USSR.
Famous for their durable and easy to maintain construction. Most of the watches produced are still working. Variety of designs and colors were even used for Communist Propaganda. The most expensive ones were issued to celebrate the Soviet Space achievements like the launch of the first artificial satelite or the first human in space - Yuri Gagarin.
- $54.95 1 In Stock Tax includedDelivery: 1 to 3 weeksNice Vintage Soviet Alarm Clock.Brand: "SLAVA" - means GLORYModel: PioneerOrigin: USSR - Soviet RussiaDated: 1960sColor: Gold Dial FrameDial: Arabic numbersBoyscout with a hornNer mint vintage conditionFully Servised and restored
- $29.95 1 In Stock Tax includedDelivery: 1 to 3 weeksFamous for their simple and durable movement, most of the vintage alarm clocks made in this factory still work. Variety of designs and sizes, some of them even feature special occasions and celebration dates.
- $26.00 1 In Stock Tax includedDelivery: 1 to 3 weeksBrand: "SLAVA"Dated: 1970sOrigin: USSR - Soviet RussiaCondition: Used - Cracked DialMovenemt: MechanicalColor: YellowBody: PlasticAlarm: YesMeasures: 9.5cm high ( 3 3/4 inches)Dial Diameter: 6.5 cm ( 2.5 inches)
- $24.95 1 In Stock Tax includedDelivery: 1 to 3 weeks"SLAVA" Vintage Soviet Alarm Clock. Brand: "SLAVA" - means gloryDesign: Two pot positioned bellsDial: Cream color with blue arabic digitsFeatures: Alarm, Time. Mechanical movement. Measures: 3 in high / 9 centimetersShipping: $US 14.43 Registered Insured Shipping Worldwide.
- $29.95 Out of stock Tax includedDelivery: 3 to 6 weeksOut of stock"JERGER" Vintage German Alarm Clock. Brand: "JERGER"Design: Two pot positioned bellsDial: White color with Orange arabic digits.Features: Alarm, Time. Mechanical movement. Measures: 4.2 inches high / 11 centimetersNice "Dutch" orange collor