Vintage Ballpoint Pens
Vintage Ball Point Pens for your Collection. Retractable, Floating, Hand Made, Trench Art Pens.
A ballpoint pen, also known as a biro or ball pen, is a pen that dispenses ink (usually in paste form) over a metal ball at its point, i.e. over a "ball point". The metal commonly used is steel, brass, or tungsten carbide. It was conceived and developed as a cleaner and more reliable alternative to dip pens and fountain pens, and it is now the world's most-used writing instrument.
Info taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballpoint_pen
- $39.95 In Stock Tax includedDelivery: 1 to 3 weeksRare Pre Ball Point PenBlack Bakelite barrel and cap. Brass clip & trim. Ink container. Not capped. Brass point tip. No ball. New Old Stock. Some oxydation. Unused condition. Original carton box included.
- $15.00 In Stock Tax includedDelivery: 1 to 3 weeksVintage Retractable Ball Point Pen. Brand - "Auto Ruchka"Model: "Slim"Origin: made in USSRDated: 1980sMaterial: Blue Plastic Barrel.Boxed: NoPapers: Not AvaulableHallmarks: AR - factory logoCondition: Used
- $9.95 In Stock Tax includedDelivery: 1 to 3 weeksVintage ballpoint pen. Made in East Germany - DDR - Deutche Democratic Republic during the Cold War.Barrel material: AluminumFeatures: Wide GripRefill: missing
- $25.00 In Stock Tax includedDelivery: 1 to 3 weeksItem: Vintage penType: BallpointBrand: ExzelsiorModel: DuplexOrigin: GermanyCirca: 1970sFeatures: RetractableBoxed: Plastic PouchSize: 12 cm / (4.5 inches)
- $24.95 In Stock Tax includedDelivery: 1 to 3 weeksBrand: ParkerModel: 25Cap Material: Stainless SteelBarrel Material: Stainless SteelFeatures: Blue plastic clip buttonRefill: Extra FineWriting condition: refill needs replacement