Vintage Ballpoint Pens
Vintage Ball Point Pens for your Collection. Retractable, Floating, Hand Made, Trench Art Pens.
A ballpoint pen, also known as a biro or ball pen, is a pen that dispenses ink (usually in paste form) over a metal ball at its point, i.e. over a "ball point". The metal commonly used is steel, brass, or tungsten carbide. It was conceived and developed as a cleaner and more reliable alternative to dip pens and fountain pens, and it is now the world's most-used writing instrument.
Info taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballpoint_pen
- $39.95 In StockRare Pre Ball Point PenBlack Bakelite barrel and cap. Brass clip & trim. Ink container. Not capped. Brass point tip. No ball. New Old Stock. Some oxydation. Unused condition. Original carton box included.
- $15.00 In StockVintage Retractable Ball Point Pen. Brand - "Auto Ruchka"Model: "Slim"Origin: made in USSRDated: 1980sMaterial: Blue Plastic Barrel.Boxed: NoPapers: Not AvaulableHallmarks: AR - factory logoCondition: Used
- $9.95 In StockVintage ballpoint pen. Made in East Germany - DDR - Deutche Democratic Republic during the Cold War.Barrel material: AluminumFeatures: Wide GripRefill: missing
- $18.99 In StockBrand: ParkerModel: VectorColor: SilverFilling: Standard Parker RefillCondition: Used - Signs of wearCap: Chromed SteelClip: Arrow shapedRetractable - Push Cap Action
- $25.00 In StockItem: Vintage penType: BallpointBrand: ExzelsiorModel: DuplexOrigin: GermanyCirca: 1970sFeatures: RetractableBoxed: Plastic PouchSize: 12 cm / (4.5 inches)